terça-feira, 24 de fevereiro de 2009

If I ever win an Oscar...

You know those days when you're walking down the street and you got nothing to think about? Well, I really enjoy walking down the street so I do have lots of those moments. 
On sunday I watched the Oscars so this is pretty much all I've been thinking about lately. And yesterday I finally managed to watch Milk so now I can say it's actually a beautiful movie. I haven't watched Slumdog Millionaire yet, but I was supporting Brad Pitt's movie, The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button, on the best picture competition so I was a bit sad with the results. Anyway, Sean Penn really deserved the best leading actor award. His romance with James Franco seems so real and beautiful I actually cried at the end of the movie. And the way he played Harvey Milk it was deffinetly perfec!
So, the point is: I was walking down the street. 
While I was walking down the street with my dog, Angel, i started to wonder what I'd say if I'd happen to win an Oscar someday in my life. All the winners actually say basically the same thing; "I'd like to thank the Academy, my mom, my cat and my friends" Or something similar. So I thought of something original to say in the particular event of me winning an Oscar.
Of course, winning an Oscar is not really on the list of stuff I need to do before I die, but if it was I'd probably say something like; "I'd like to thank the  Lumière brothers for creating the cinematography, probably my family for existing, and Brad Pitt for being such an amazing partner in this movie that just got me an Oscar!" That would be a great speech, and yes if I ever win an Oscar it would probably be for a movie in which I'd have to kiss Brad Pitt, just because that would be so much fun!

Eu nem sei o por quê de eu estar falando em inglês agora, mas acho que é uma linguagem universal e, sei lá, eu tenho pensado um pouco em inglês estes dias então...

2 comentários:

  1. XD
    ... se vc algum dia fosse concorrer a algum Oscar CÊ, eu certamente votaria em voce, rs...
    num tem problema escrever em ingles... talvez seja a influencia dos livros da stephenie meyer, hauhauh (falando nisso, queria emprestado o 3º.... eu finalmente acabei o 2º!!!.... se for ingles, melhor ainda...)
    mas escrever em portugues é importante tbm. nossa língua é bonita se bem utilizada, assim como o ingles tbm tem sua beleza própria (e axo que é tbm por isso que a gente se identifica com ele, além de ser mais facil de se estruturar pensamentos....)
    bjus
    bru

    ResponderExcluir
  2. oh. eu votaria eu você também. aposto que você gostaria de ser a Bella e ter que beijar o Edward. hehehe

    eu penso muito em ingles também, sabia?
    pra falar de sentimentos eu acho mais fácil.
    blah. as vezes eu preferiria pensar só em portugues, afinal é a nossa língua.
    bom
    beijos Cê
    adoro os seus pensamentos.
    Beijos
    Violetinha

    ResponderExcluir